Official Website of The Kari-Lea Show

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Kari-Lea's Wildest Dreams Sweepstakes!

Kari-Lea's Silver Wildest Dreams Hyundai made its first stop on Saturday! Members and fans of Icewater (The Kari-Lea Show's sister rock band for 2005) had the surprise of their lives. As they prepared for an intense show of style and poise at London's posh club, Call the Office, this fab four had no idea how exciting their nights were about to become! Although they were expecting a member of our Kari-Lea Show staff to attend the show and conduct interviews, they had no idea that Kari-Lea herself was waiting outside to make an entrance! And make an entrance she did! Isaac Clark Dawson Moore was the first band member to have his wildest dreams come true! When met face to face with Kari-Lea, he could not help but gesture a sincere gesture, and confess that he was feeling "smooth" (as most people do when they meet Kari-Lea, the host of the Kari-Lea Show). Next, Kevin spotted Kari-Lea, and joy was apparent in his face. He described himself as "dizzy" when interviewed by Kari-Lea, and found it difficult to say much more as a result of his excitement. The final surprise of the night was saved for Matt Weston. He perhaps summed up his reaction best when he said:
"This is a dream come true for me! I can't believe [Kari-Lea] is actually here! OMG! This is un-freakin-believable. Give me a second...ok, yeah, this is awesome. [Kari-Lea's] my last thought before I fall asleep at night and my first thought when I wake up in the morning. I feel so lucky. I never thought this could happen to me. I know that sounds like a cliché, but it's true, man. Gee whiz. I don't know what else to say. Kari-Lea for president, or prime minister, or whatever...Kari-Lea for something, man. I'm the happiest I've ever been. My dreams are coming true. I'm the luckiest man alive."

Member #4 was unavailable for comment. We understand that he was too overwhelmed to grant us an interview.

All in all the Icewater show on the Kari-Lea Show was a huge success and will likely be nominated for a number of awards. We are only sorry that the show couldn't have happened sooner. Our feedback has been very positive, and we look forward to future collaborations with our sister rock band of 2005!
Also, stay tuned for more of the Kari-Lea's Wildest Dreams Sweepstakes. It happened to these boys and it can happen to you! Where will the silver Hyundai show up next?

Stan Perry
Producer- The Kari-Lea Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home