Official Website of The Kari-Lea Show

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Kari-Lea's Couple: One Step Closer to Union!

Last night Kari-Lea's Season Four Couple, Lindsay and Pat, partook in a very special celebration. They temporarily changed their names to Jack and Jill (a move considered risky by some in attendance) and invited some of their closest friends to share in a jubilee of sorts. The Kari-Lea Show was a primary sponsor of the event, and provided delicious vegetables, dip, pickle flowers, firework demostrations, and staff worked hard to adequately tray sandwiches in a variety of flavours.

Lindsay and Pat demonstrated great contentment throughout the evening. Lindsay was the first to express her satisfaction saying:
"I am just so glad. I have never been this glad. I feel so honoured that Kari-Lea and her crew would do this all for us. I have nothing else to say. What else could be said, but thank you? Thank you Kari-Lea and thank you to everyone for making this the best night of my life so far. I can't wait to film a live version of The Kari-Lea Show on my wedding day. It's the least I can do to pay them back for all they've done. I can't say anything more; I'm getting emotional."

Pat agreed with Lindsay saying:
"I don't know where we'd be without Kari-Lea, brother. To be honest, I don't think there would a wedding if we hadn't been chosen to participate on The Kari-Lea Show. We are eternally indebted to The Kari-Lea Show. I don't care what Kari-Lea says, I am buying her flowers and a jar of Bick's Baby Dill Pickles"

A big thank you goes out to Pat and Lindsay for allowing us to participate their big night. For those of you who missed our special "live to air" performance, pictures will be available on the website shortly.



Kari-Lea Helping Out Some of the Crew















Mr. Budd and Pete (seen here showing off the setup for an old football play) were excited to be on the show. Look at those smiles!













Yet another interview! Does Kari-Lea's work ever end?!













A look at the dance floor. People are grooving so hard you can barely recognize them!









The grand finale--a fireworks show to congratulate Pat and Lindsay (courtesy of The Kari-Lea Show)










And there you have it!
This is Kari-Lea signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home